Uniden R3 Updates New Zealand firmware and speed camera database
Uniden’s New Zealand distributor (BluLink) has made the various Uniden R3 updates available to the public as of November 2018.
If your detector is working fine, there often isn’t any need to run an update. We recommend not doing any updates unless there’s an actual problem.
Note that the firmware and GPS database updates are NOT the same thing.
- IMPORTANT! FIRMWARE UPDATES
Do not Install Updates from UNIDEN America (www.uniden.com or unidensupport.com)
- Click here for Database (DB) Update Manager
- Click here for USB Driver
- Click here for FW and Speed Camera Database
- For assistance please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09-273 8377